General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
AJC Hot Tub Hire takes your personal data and data privacy very seriously and makes every effort to minimise any information that is gathered by our website during your visit and the handling of the personal information you provide to us in an enquiry or booking. We will also retain details of your order for 6 years in order to comply with HMRC requirements.
Your personal information (data).
What we do with it.
We require information such as your address to know where to deliver the hot tub and your name, contact telephone number, email address for billing, receipts and communication.
We retain your personal information (data) that you provided to us ‘AJC Hot Tub Hire’ when filling out and submitting our hire application form or contact form this information is emailed to you and to us and stored on the website’s database.
During this time we will strive to keep your personal information secure.
Your personal information (data) will not be shared or sold with anyone or company and is kept securely by us for the duration of our business with you after which time it we will delete/erase/destroy any data we hold about you.
If you would like any of the personal information (data) held by us edited for correction purposes or deleted please contact Mr. Alan Colbert either by using our websites contact form anytime or by calling 0782 141 9228 Mon-Fri between 10am and 6pm.
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
- To uniquely identify visitors shown in Wordfence Live traffic.
- To track a user who was previously logged into WordPress but has logged out to ensure that Falcon cache does not show that user cached pages.
- If a user has visited a unique page that allows them to bypass country blocking a cookie is set to identify that user so that country blocking does not prevent them from viewing the site.
Google Analytics Cookies:
- Important: Google Analytics does not store any personal information about your website users. Read the Google Analytics privacy document for more details.
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|JSESSIONID||.nr-data.net||When session ends||This domain is controlled by New Relic, which provides a platform for monitoring the performance of web and mobile applications.|
|NID||.google.com||1 year||Google uses to remember your preferences and other information.|
|wfvt_1528502140||Wordfence||When session ends||Used to track a user for the duration of their visit so that we can group their page views together.|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Wordfence||1 Day||Wordfence Cookie used to verify if the visitor is a bot or human.|