I have been in contact with the Lead Officer for Environmental Heath Fife to find out if I can safely resume the business. I have had to make some changes to the way we operate with some caveats that must be met to continue. I believe I can resume hiring safely as long as we all follow the recommendations and advice I have been given.
The following statements are for your safety and ours amid the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic. These are additional conditions that must be put in place and agreed to.
- If anyone in your household is “shielding” or “at risk” unfortunately we won’t be able to hire to you at this time.
- If anyone in your household has or develops symptoms or has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus at the time of the hire delivery you must inform us as the hire will need be delayed and rescheduled to a mutually agreed date after the self-isolation period.
- If any of my family or I (we all live at the same address) develops any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus your hire will unfortunately need to be rescheduled if it is due to takes place while we self-isolate to a mutually agreed date.
- If anyone during your hire develops symptoms or is tested positive as having the COVID-19 you must stop using the hot tub and contact me on 07821419228 as soon as possible. There are further steps that need to be taken if this happens, I will let you know what they are when you contact me.
- During the delivery and collection we will try to maintain social distancing of at least 2 m “where possible” and we will wear appropriate PPE. We will not enter your home so you will need to provide a 13 amp socket for power and a water tap/hose outside. The tub and equipment will be wiped down with a sanitizer (IPA) at the delivery and on collection we will super chlorinate the water in the tub prior to emptying it.
- I’m not accepting cash payments for the foreseeable future. Payments can be made by PayPal for the deposit and bank transfer or using a handheld card machine (not preferred) at the delivery for the remaining balance and bank transfer for the security bond. All payments must be completed before we leave after the delivery.
This information is currently being updated
I want to let you know some steps I am taking to maintain business continuity in the coming months.
As you are aware, we hire out hot tubs and as such we travel from our base in Dunfermline going to and from our customers’ homes for setups and collections of said hot tubs.
many customers relying on our services for special occasion and more, and so
our aim is to provide a “business as usual” service for as long as possible.
We are following the current government advice on how to keep our workplace healthy following social distancing advice and regular hand washing and also ensuring we take appropriate steps to keep where possible the safe advised distance away from our customers, family or friends we may encounter during our visits. These steps are to help protect you the customer and ourselves. I would also ask that anyone who is experiencing any of the symptoms of the Coronavirus to please avoid using the hot tub.
The normal hot tub “spa school” we provide for water treatment and maintenance using Chlorine as the sanitizer and PH increaser to balance the waters PH levels at a neutral level are adequate for dealing with various bacteria including the COVID-19 virus which is inactivated at the chemical levels used according to the information here https://www.pwtag.org/novel-coronavirus-covid-19-latest-information-2/.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, or need any advice please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
also important that we all follow the guidelines set out by the NHS. For more
information click this link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Book a hot
tub “any model” from between 4 and 6 nights and save “£30” use discount code
WINTER30 when completing the hire application form.
hot tub “any model” for 7 or more nights and save “£50” use discount code
WINTER50 when completing the hire application form.
must take place before the end of March 2020*
ends 29th February 2020 and is subject to availability and our terms
and conditions which can be found at https://www.hottubhirescotland.co.uk/hire-application-form/
must be no later than the 31st of March 2020
If you have hired a tub from us and would like to help other potential customers know how your experience went please leave us a review on our Google listing here or use our contact form/email.