We are officially back in business after closing in January! May has already filled up with bookings, June has limited availability, it’s great to be back.
Just a short note to let customers know that if they have contacted us by email we will always attempt to send an email response. However, there does seem to be an issue where sometimes the emails we send get filtered into your junk mail folder in error. This tends to be BT and Hotmail/Outlook email accounts or it could be because we tend to provide clickable links within our emails to make it easier to navigate to the appropriate webpages on our website.
We are going to start taking bookings for hires that take place from the 3rd of May as the COVID protection level is expected to be lower by then. We had hoped that the level would have been lowered sooner but to give our customers some assurance that their hire will take place we decided to play it safe. If the COVID protection level comes down before then we will consider taking bookings sooner but we will just need to wait and see what happens. If you have submitted a hire request form for a hire that takes place before then unfortunately, we won’t be able to fulfil that for you.
We are fully booked over the week of Christmas and the week over New Years. We do have some availability either side of those two weeks. Just complete the hire application and watch for the email reply and as always remember to check your junk mail folder in case it’s ended up there.
As the October break is proving extremely popular for bookings I wanted to give a quick update on our availability. We are fully booked up from now until around the last week of this month (October), and that is only limited availability.
On a side note I just wanted to let you know that despite the recent announcements from the Scottish government regarding restrictions we are still hiring tubs out. Please bear in mind that if you or anyone in your household (that includes me and mine) have been notified by NHS Test and Protect https://www.nhsinform.scot/campaigns/test-and-protect to self-isolate or has any of the symptoms or tests positive for Covid-19 and are self-isolating when the hire is scheduled to begin (or during the hire) it is very important that you let me know A.S.A.P.
If you are interested in booking a hot tub for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year or a week over Christmas or over New Year please complete my Hire Application form on our website https://www.hottubhirescotland.co.uk/hire-application-form/
I am still really busy dealing with the current hires so if I can ask you to please bear with me that would be appreciated. Thank you.
I am receiving a high volume of enquiries since announcing the return to hiring from the 1st of June and as such could I ask that you only message or call via one “medium” to help me get through the enquiries as quickly as possible. Can I also ask that you allow a couple of days for a reply and to contact us again if I haven’t answered your enquiry?
If you use my websites contact form or hire form can you please make sure that you check your email junk or spam folders for a reply from me? Sometimes they are filtered there by the email host you use.
If you are calling or messaging via Facebook, WhatsApp or text please be aware of my business hours. I am open Thursday through to Monday and closed for enquiries on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Thank you. Alan
I have been in contact with the Lead Officer for Environmental Heath Fife to find out if I can safely resume the business. I have had to make some changes to the way we operate with some caveats that must be met to continue. I believe I can resume hiring safely as long as we all follow the recommendations and advice I have been given.
The following statements are for your safety and ours amid the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic. These are additional conditions that must be put in place and agreed to.
- If anyone in your household is “shielding” or “at risk” unfortunately we won’t be able to hire to you at this time.
- If anyone in your household has or develops symptoms or has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus at the time of the hire delivery you must inform us as the hire will need be delayed and rescheduled to a mutually agreed date after the self-isolation period.
- If any of my family or I (we all live at the same address) develops any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus your hire will unfortunately need to be rescheduled if it is due to takes place while we self-isolate to a mutually agreed date.
- If anyone during your hire develops symptoms or is tested positive as having the COVID-19 you must stop using the hot tub and contact me on 07821419228 as soon as possible. There are further steps that need to be taken if this happens, I will let you know what they are when you contact me.
- During the delivery and collection we will try to maintain social distancing of at least 2 m “where possible” and we will wear appropriate PPE. We will not enter your home so you will need to provide a 13 amp socket for power and a water tap/hose outside. The tub and equipment will be wiped down with a sanitizer (IPA) at the delivery and on collection we will super chlorinate the water in the tub prior to emptying it.
- I’m not accepting cash payments for the foreseeable future. Payments can be made by PayPal for the deposit and bank transfer or using a handheld card machine (not preferred) at the delivery for the remaining balance and bank transfer for the security bond. All payments must be completed before we leave after the delivery.