I have just taken a booking for our last hot tub for over the festive period, meaning we have no availability from the 20th of December 2021 till the 4th of January 2022. We are able to offer hires before or after those dates while availability exists.
Should you wish to be contacted in the event of a cancellation, please submit a hire request form and if we have a cancellation, I will contact you.
We now only have an Antigua 7 adult hot tub left available for the 14 nights hire over Christmas and New Year.
If you would like to hire a hot tub for the festive season, the minimum hire length is 2 weeks. Deliveries will take place on the 20th and 21st of December and the collections will take place on the 3rd and 4th of January 2022. I will let you know what days your delivery will be, depending on which tub model you select, closer to the delivery.
Just a quick update regarding hot tub availability, we have no availability left for July and very limited availability in August. If you are considering booking with us, I would recommend enquiring at least 1 month in advance at the moment.
Just a quick update regarding hot tub availability, we have no availability for June very limited availability for July and August is beginning to fill up with bookings.
We are officially back in business after closing in January! May has already filled up with bookings, June has limited availability, it’s great to be back.
Just a short note to let customers know that if they have contacted us by email we will always attempt to send an email response. However, there does seem to be an issue where sometimes the emails we send get filtered into your junk mail folder in error. This tends to be BT and Hotmail/Outlook email accounts or it could be because we tend to provide clickable links within our emails to make it easier to navigate to the appropriate webpages on our website.
We are going to start taking bookings for hires that take place from the 3rd of May as the COVID protection level is expected to be lower by then. We had hoped that the level would have been lowered sooner but to give our customers some assurance that their hire will take place we decided to play it safe. If the COVID protection level comes down before then we will consider taking bookings sooner but we will just need to wait and see what happens. If you have submitted a hire request form for a hire that takes place before then unfortunately, we won’t be able to fulfil that for you.