Due to the increase in Covid-19 virus transmission and tightening of coronavirus restrictions I have had to make the difficult decision to pause our business for the time being.
I won’t be confirming any bookings recieved until the lockdown level (currently level 4) is lowered.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by these changes but the risk to my customers, my family and myself have reached a point where I am no longer prepared to carry on until I feel that the risk has significantly reduced to resume my business again.
All customers that have booked hires already that have not yet taken place will be contacted and offered an open-ended rescheduled hire or a refund of the deposit already paid. These hires will no longer be able to go ahead. I will post updates when there are any changes.